If you are in the Triad of the lovely state of North Carolina (Winston Salem, Greensboro, High Point, and all points in between) and want to get together to talk, share, question, listen, and think together about the church's relationship to the emerging culture around - THEN - come on out and join the conversation.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

gone underground

the emergent triad seems to have gone underground.

We had no takers at our last meeting...which seems odd given how many people are on the rum-runners list. I realize that kevin sinclair, tripp fuller, zach roberts are all gone but I had hopes to continue meeting.

Beverly and I are continuing work on starting an emergent faith community here in Winston-Salem with some others like Linda J.

if newcomers ever want to meet you can reach beverly or me via the website.

hasta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am doing some study on the Emerging Church Movement and it really has sparked my interest to learn more. I would love to talk with some of you who are in this movement. I'm a Christian who is 20 years of age, I would love to talk and learn. Give me a message sometime chris-1988@hotmail.com or just check out my blog
http://mission-god.blogspot.com/